TODAY

Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Today - July 6, 2005

Things just flew so fast and its time to go home... I still havent written anything on my blog.

Well, I got to say... I got a lot of emails from old friends and relatives all over the world. One from Canada, Kuwait, New York, California, Philippines, Texas area, Saudi Arabia and Colorado, they all Congratulated me on my US citizenship. I also forwarded a bunch of photo albums to all those friends and relatives...

Got news from my husband's Uncle Gary that he sold his house in Tyler this afternoon.

Mailed a Global Priority package for my brother Adonis and cousin Jocelyn "Langga" Enopia.

And I will then head for Stein Mart in Preston coz my friend Marilou Kordy has been asking me for months to go get my present from San Diego in her house... she said it was a beautiful purse or hand bag... and she even asked to buy me Halo-halo at D' Kusina. Halo-halo is a filipino delicacy... its like a smoothie, but it has sweet beans, corn, jackfruit, and other fruit preserves...top with an ice cream... hmmm sounds delicious to you? I will have to take a picture so you all get the idea...
(update on the handbag - it was indeed pretty and she gave one for my daughter too... I am so pleased at how it turned out to be.)

Til tomorrow...

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home