TODAY

Monday, November 28, 2005

Today, November 28, 2005

Bummer! I had a car accident! It was a fender bender type. But still I felt I would be found at fault, even if I was already being cautious. It was a nightmare. There was even no big damage except a scratch on my car's right side and front bumper. It was due to the fact that they tore up Hillcrest and when I exited from the freeway, everyone got confused on where to go and I had no other option but to go to the wrong lane or I will be obstructing traffic on the freeway if I had to wait on the right lane to get thru. I just put on my signal so they would notice me and let me get in the right lane... Unfortunately this woman was on her cellphone, didnt have her signal lights on and wasnt paying attention to me... and she turned in front of me... making me hit her... I just scratch her left end side panel... but since it is a scratch, she wanted to report and claim insurance. What can I say? My day didnt start well...

Then at lunch time, I went to a McDonald's drive thru at Spring Valley and Midway and the computer was messed up. It took me 20 minutes to get my order...

When I came back to my office, I got an email from my friend Loy Concepcion informing of his father's condition. They had a thanksgiving party and his dad fell to the floor and hit his head, and was hospitalized. Today he got a call from his brother that his Dad is in the ICU for a surgery. Then to top it all off, I got an email from my cousin Eva. She was using our visayan dialect and it was a one liner saying... "I can't stand him anymore, I want to go home to the Philippines."... so imagine how I felt this day... As they say... when it rains it pours... and this is one of those days...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home