TODAY

Friday, March 17, 2006

Today March 17, 2006

My car wasn't fix til after lunch, which was about 1PM. I wasn't able to attend the baby shower party of our officemate Carrie. What a shame!

But we still had a great time today. Danaea is still on her springbreak and so we went to see the movie "She's the Man." It was amazing how many people went to see it on a Friday. We went there about 2PM, and all the tickets were sold for that time slot. We have to buy tickets for the 4:45PM show in advance and came in about 30 minutes early to get good seats. And surely enough, we did get the best seats in the house and when the show was about to start, the theater was packed.

We went and ate at Red Robins. It's our first time to eat here and I was impressed, I like their banzai burger. Looking forward to visit this restaurant sometime in the future with my hubby.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home