TODAY

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Today - July 10, 2005

Sunday is not a day I look forward too... not because its a working day the next day( chuckle)... but because on Sunday's my honey Skip flies back to Albuquerque, New Mexico to work. It has been so lonesome without him in the house - what with my daughter Danaea so enveloped in her own world, I find myself alone. Skip started this Albuquerque job last day of October 2004 and he projected that he might be home by July , and promised to come home every weekend to be with us. As things turn out, he had to extend for a month or so (a bomber!), but since I too am a worker, I understand his predicament. His boss told him, he needs to help the other guys to finish up with their jobs. His boss expressed his fear that the project might flop if he was to come home when he finishes his part of the job. He is way, way, way ahead than everybody else. My honey Skip, is a very well experience man in the construction world and is very disciplined, dedicated and hard working. A real treasure for any company to have. There are six storey to draw, and I believe he has done all but one floor and the rest of the peole are still on the basement or first floor... hehehe... isnt that a sloppy work or what?? Well, Skip just works so fast and he knows how to simplify his task... the others... well, your guess is as good as mine. Anyhow, let us not dwell on that topic...

We have been experiencing problems with our internet, and so yesterday my hubby Skip bought a new LINKSYS wireless router at MicroCenter (one of his favorite store). He installed it this morning so we could print his boarding pass and get an A pass, and so far, so good... we never had any bad signal or anything. This is really awesome! Finally, we have a good connection, after months of aggrevation. Now, I have no excuse of not being able to update my blog daily. Danaea's computer which got sapped by the past storm is being repaired by a friend (Tim). Hopefully, he gets it running so I can finally dominate my computer... hehehehe...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home