TODAY

Thursday, October 20, 2005

I have been out of circulation for awhile. I had so many activities to do. I will try to make a short note everyday. Just so, my blog would not be empty.

I have lots of stories to tell... but then again, I dont have that much time to chatter online. *Sigh* Time was on high speed for me, these couple of months. Hopefully I will be able to catch up and tell you some of my many memorable memories.

Tonight, Danaea and I are going to attend a school orientation with the North Garland High School. She has been invited to their magnet program called, Math, Science, Technology Magnet. This is a good thing, if she continues to excel in class, she might be able to join the team. Again, we are so proud of her and her achievements as a young girl. Thanked God for that!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home