TODAY

Sunday, September 11, 2005

Today - September 11, 2005

What a day!

My hubby and I was looking forward to eating some barbecue food. We bought some hamburger, hotdogs and buns, and pork chops. I cooked some rice and sliced some tomatoes and onions. My hubby prepared the grill outside the house.

As he was starting the fire, he noticed that the grill was a bit shaky. Some screw seem to be loose. He opened the cover and found out that the whole grill was going to fall if he let go of the cover. So he told me, "Honey, our grill seems to be retiring. I hope it will be able to cook our food. But I will try what I can do." So he did.

He had to be extra careful when he placed the pork chops, he had to use one hand while the other was holding the cover. He made it thru the pork chops just right. I was so hungry looking at the pork chops for they looked so yummy! Then he placed the hamburgers. He left the hamburgers for awhile, before he got the hotdogs. When he was opening the cover and about to place the hotdogs... the grill cover was already too hot... and he accidentally let it go...

Yes, it sure did! The top grill went over! I saw it happened from the kitchen and I gave a long shrieked! Oh, my God! Well, we knew it was eventually going to retire... we just didnt know it would not want to finish our hamburger and hotdog first(smile*). Now we definitely have to buy us a new one.

Then I had to bring Skip to the airport in the afternoon.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Te Debs,

    Sa friendster na ko ga blog karon URL: http://joywells.blogs.friendster.com/my_blog/

    Joy

     

Post a Comment

<< Home