TODAY

Saturday, September 03, 2005

Today - September 3, 2005

Second Step

From the tons of replies, I had to pick a few of them and answered it. There were those that immediately called me at home. There was even one Englishman who worked with Ericsson company. He wouldn't email me much, but he would call me everyday. I thought he was going to be the guy for me. There were even filipinos too. I was now getting confused on who the best person would be. I prayed to God for guidance. I then gave each man a test. I told each guy, that I had three children (1 daughter and 2 nieces) and I had lots of problems. If they could help me shoulder all my problems. I saw one by one, they backed out. They were not ready for a big responsibility. They said if it was only me and my daughter Danaea, it would ge ok. But with my nieces in the picture they all got scared, except for the englishman and my hubby Skip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home