TODAY

Sunday, August 28, 2005

Today - August 28, 2005

Performance Day for the Cochran Church.

I have been looking forward for the day that my daughter and I will be performing together. And today is the day!

The performance went so well! Danaea was great for a first timer. I am so very proud of her. I called Skip and he was so proud of her too!

I wish I brought the camera with me, but as usual, when I get nervous, I tend to forget some stuff (smile*).

I'm just overwhelmed with pride that I am speechless and wish I had the camera so the pictures would have been able to speak and relate how a parent feels when they see their daughters perform.

She wore the saya and she had her hair up. She just didn't put on any make-up. She said her lips was red enough.

I'm just happy as a bumblebee smiling, feeling too silly and proud! Today was a great achivement for my daughter joining our dance group.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home