TODAY

Monday, August 22, 2005

Today - August 22, 2005

It's Monday! Just one more day and I will have my oath taking as an american citizen! I am super excited. Work went so fast, I can't even remember what I did, I just know I wanted the work day to end and start fixing myself for tomorrow.

I was hoping to get my hair done by 6:30PM, hair cut and styled with highlights... but when I went to Valley View Mall, they all told me it will take about two hours and a half... and I didn't have that much time. Skip is arriving tonight to be with me in the oath taking ceremony... So I finally decided to have a haircut at Regis Salons.

A stylish named Tomas served me, he was gay. A pretty gay! He looked more like a she... hehehehe... I have lots of gay friends, they are very fond to be with and I miss their company which were full of laughters.

Anyhow, I had my new hairstyle for a whooping $60. I know it was too much, but hey, I wanted to look pretty for tomorrow. I presumed that if you wanted to look great, it wouldnt be cheap at all.

I really loved my hairstyle after Tomas was done with it. It was cute (for me)! I think it made me look a bit younger too... hehehe... I was so pleased with it. I then went to Love Field airport to pick up my honey!

Skip was pleased too! He said I looked so pretty! Well, he always says that because he is my honey... hehehehe... he is biased I think... hahahahaha...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home