TODAY

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Today - August 13, 2005

Finally, it's Saturday and I could find time to do some cleaning in the house. I plan to do a garage sale this Friday during my flex week, and cleaning up really helps to see how much junk I could sell. Well, they really aren't junk. We still care for these stuff, it's just that we can't keep them much longer and we need to get rid of them. I also need extra money to carry with me to the Philippines, so what better of earning it but by selling our extra stuff.

After a few hours of clean-up, I went to take a nap. Then in the afternoon my daughter and I went to see the movie "Dukes of Hazard." It was a fun show. And Jessica Simpson is really a pretty sexy gal... and I'm proud to say that she is a Texan.

In the evening, I finally got to use our treadmill. I got a book by Patricia Cornwell (TRACE) and I amuse myself by reading it and walking in the treadmill. I lasted 37 minutes, and was sweating a lot. It made me happy. I never sweat this much anymore. And this was a good exercise, I know in a day or two I would start to hurt. But I plan to do it more often. I want to lose some weight before I go visit the Philippines. I feel insecure to see my friends looking great and they see me and say, "My God Deb! What did you eat?" hehehehe... I am now a fatso... Anyways, I am determine.

I was 151 lbs. three weeks ago. I tried not to drink coke, or at least minimize it like just once or twice a week. My weight went down to 149 lbs. I didnt even do any exercises. Now, I weight myself this morning after drinking coke last night... I weight 148.5 lbs... and again after the exercise... it was still 148.5... at least the coke didnt do nothing to my weight. I will make it a point to do the treadmill if not everyday... then at least 7 times a week... It could be twice a day... but I will make sure I do it 7 times a week.

The word for today then would be treadmill. A treadmill is an indoor sporting tool used to allow for running without moving any distance. The word treadmill originally designated a type of mill which was operated by a person treading steps of a wheel to ground grain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home