TODAY

Friday, August 05, 2005

Today - August 5, 2005

Today was one good day for me. I had my review for last year's performance with my Director Larry Godwin, and I was very pleased with the results. I was encouraged to do my best, even if we will not be getting any increases this year.

We still were busy in the house trying to make it presentable for our upcoming celebration, putting up the decorations we got from Stein Mart.

Today is a big day for Greg (Christi's husband). He is graduating with a Masters Degree in Information Business at the University of Dallas. He just needed a .1 to get "Honors."

We are so proud of him and happy for their family! I was shopping for shirts to give as a graduation gift and Skip told me it wasn't appropriate. I looked and looked and I still couldn't figure out what would be appropriate to give, so we ended up bringing nothing. I know we still owe him a gift and I was thinking, since it will be a belated gift, I will just buy it from the Philippines so it would unique and memorable.

Photos of the graduation will be shared by Christi, since I forgot to bring our camera.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home