TODAY

Saturday, July 30, 2005

Today - July 30, 2005

I am having problems with my car. It is making a whinning sound. I will have it check in a nearby Repair Shop.

Got my car fixed for three hours and it cost me $230. They said my power steering was broke and needed a replacement. I just walked around the nearby stores and went shopping for little bitty items. I got two pajamas from two different stores. They were comfy and I was planning to wear them on my vacation to the Philippines.

Danaea and I also went to a late movie "Sky High," at the AMC 16 (Valley View Mall). It was a neat show and we really had fun. Everyone who is a child in their heart would love it.


The word for today would be power steering. The diagram below shows how it works in a car. (Source: Howstuffworks)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home