TODAY

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Today - August 4, 2005

I am beginning to be a disappointment to myself and my friends. I told them to view my blog and see what's up with me and it's nearly a week and still I haven't told them anything. I know this is no excuse, but I am just so super excited for my upcoming Thanksgiving Party for my US Citizenship! Oh well, let me see what I can come up with...

I wanted to invite all my friends, but i didn't have that much preparation to accommodate them all.

We went to Stein Mart and shopped for some kitchen decors, and Skip bought a chess table which was a good bargain. We also bought some ingredients for the pansit behon that my friend Marilou Kordy was going to make for me.

Marilou Kordy is filipina, married to an Iranian. She has been a good buddy, and she is a great cook and decorator. She gave me some useful tips on what or how to improve the look on my kitchen. Thanks Marilou, I really need some tips to get started and make my own decorating idea.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home