TODAY

Saturday, August 06, 2005

Today - August 6, 2005

I'm so stressed! Tomorrow is the party and still we were not able to buy the stuff we wanted to place in our house. It was so frustrating to go to a mall and try to hunt for a parking spot. Of all the days, I had to shop, it was the tax free day! It was really ridiculous. I called Skip and told him I am give out. He was surprised because shopping was always fun for me. But today, it was like a mission impossible.

Our daughter Danaea had to attend a birthday party and I had to buy her gifts for her friend. I had to make sure she gets there in time today, while I had to scout for a beautiful curtain that would go well in our kitchen. I had to take advantage of the tax free day and buy some of Danaea's uniform shirts and school supplies. It was just all so crazy. There was hardly any parking area, and it was so freaking hot! I nearly cried because of my desperation.

I had to go to my friend Sancha's place to bring some ingredients for the Filipino delicacy that she volunteered to make for our party, "pitche-pitche" and "palitaw." It was already past 10PM when we got to the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home