TODAY

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Today - August 8, 2005

I was on sick leave today. I was so tired and my body ached for the activities we did the past few days. I felt I need to take some rest and regain my strength. I had to bring Randy to the airport before 11AM, and I just wasn't in a good shape to work.

Advil was always a good help. I felt better after a few hours and we were able to take pictures with Randy before he left for Colorado.

I then went to sleep most of the day and updated my blog.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Two things... 1.) this is going to be so far out of left field that you will most likely think I am a psycho and should get lost.
    2.) you might not know anyway.

    Anyway, I found your blog by mistake looking for an old but still very dear friend of mine from my high chool years. Although her name wa not mentioned in your blog her mother's name was. Marilou Kordy. I was a friend of both of her daughters really but mostly Kattayoun(Kathy) although Sara and I did get along. I was wondering if you might have contact with either one of these young ladies and if you knew how to get in touch with Kathy. If nothing else maybe you could pass along my email address. It is anthonykoontz@earthlink.net.
    Any help would be great.
    Thank You
    A. Koontz

     
  • At 1:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hala oi nakavisit na jud ko sa imo blog hehehe i tot unsa ni sus debbi a matter of diary man diay ehehehe... you know what? u think so many mao na dali ra ka kapuyon bayhana ka hehehehe..pahuway pod mom ayaw sigi hunahuna sa imo hospital basi ikaw una makacheckin didto hehehe joke3.. bitaw take care jud and thanks sa imo email n advice.. ngeks ayaw lang email ang tshirt debs dal-a lang pauli nimo sa fiesta puhon unya hatod pod balay hehehe.. dont worry i take your advice about my work dire.. thank you so much your one of a kind... my regards to the family most to our barkada baby girl danea..

    r2r

     

Post a Comment

<< Home