TODAY

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Today - August 18, 2005

Today is a big day...

Danaea graduates in her Arnis class, she will get the purple belt. I will buy ice cream and cones and chocolates for her and her friends! I am so proud of her, she is one of the best students their teacher has!

And an update on A...

She has been calling me for two straight days now... in my cell... in our house... asking me to return her call... wondering why I don't answer her...

My daughter is getting irritated, coz she calls and calls and calls... my cell alone has 5 missed calls from her for one day... And she called our house three times for the last two days...

I feel sorry for her... but I just have to cut her familiarity with me... since she doesn't know how to value the friendship I gave her.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home