TODAY

Sunday, August 21, 2005

Today - August 21, 2005

I was supposed to go to the parlor have my hair fix and attend an officemates farewell party... but I totally forgot to do all of these. I was hook into reading my daughter's novel for school "Summer of my German Soldier." It was a good one, although I didn't like the ending, but it was very catching and intriguing. The main character Patty really captured my attention. So I had to finish the book... regardless of what... hehehehe... I used to be a bookworm... years and years ago... and now it seems like I am getting back into that habit... kinda bad, if you can't do anything that you planned... I should be more disciplined I guess... I try to be... but I am looking forward to getting me another book... It started when I got back ready my cousin Pong's book "Trace." Well, I bought it for her... and I am supposed to bring it with me to the Philippines... and I just got interested about it and started reading it and liking it and now I am back into that addiction... In a way, this is good for me...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home