TODAY

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Today - August 24, 2005

I was so excited with yesterdays event, I am still not over it. After a great lunch at Aija, we got a call from Jeff, Skip's nephew. I then told Skip, well, we have another celebration to make tonight with our daughter Danaea, and might as well bring Mama Jean and Jeff to make it a bigger celebration.

We then picked Danaea, then Mama Jean and Jeff and head out to Mango Thai. Skip and I loved Thai cuisine. And we wanted to share my citizenship day with them at our favorite place. The meal was awesome. Mama Jean really enjoyed her food. I was so glad that she loved it.

I was going to share some pictures, but I totally forgot taking them.

I went back to work today, talked to some friends about the events that happened yesteday. They told me the Amigos Staff Annual meeting was a blast and I missed it. They had the food catered and tons of gifts. I wouldn't have missed it, but the biggest event of my life was also happening on the other side of Dallas, so I was excused.

Today too, Skip was flying back for Albuquerque, New Mexico. He will not be coming home this weekend, but we plan to have a longer weekend by Labor Day. Skip went and search on how I could facilitate my passport faster. He found an agency in Plano, Texas. I was supposed to go there tomorrow and have my photo and passport done at 8AM.

After bringing Skip to the airport at 4:30PM, I went back to the office and continued my day. I took my lunch break to bring him to Love Field, so I wouldn't have to file any leave of absence.

I then called Tomas of Regis Salons for an appointment. I decided to get my highlights after all, since tomorrow is kinda another big day for me. I will be processing my passport for my travel, and I certainly want to look my best too! So there you go again, I spent another whooping $100. My, my, being pretty is really getting expensive these days. And I really do like the way my hair looks now. I feel very american with the highlights on it... hahahahaha... Silly me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home