TODAY

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Today - August 27, 2005

I slept late, so I woke up late Saturday.

Today, Fides, Mipette, and myself were supposed to visit Patricia in the hospital and have a ladies day after lunch. I checked my phone and found I had three missed calls, from Sancha, Ate Zonia and Fides. I called Sancha first, and she was in a religious seminar, she told me she will call me back later. I then called Ate Zonia, and she told me that we were going to have our rehearsal for tomorrows dance at her office this afternoon. I then called Fides to inquire on what to bring and what time to be there. Fides said there was no need to bring anything, she will take care of the movies and snacks, and we will just see each other about 12:30.

Danaea then woke up (she too stayed up late) and I told her of the plans for the day. If she wanted to hang with the ladies and check our baby Makai... to my amazement she said Yes. So the day was planned. After the ladies day (Plano), we will head out to the practice (Dallas). Fides brought some espasol, and Patricia ordered some pizza and fruits for our lunch.

Most of the people were late for practise, but we still made a good rehearsal. Ate Zonia was making Danaea wear a "saya (skirt)" for the Wasiwas dance number. I thought there would be a resistance, but she just said OK. I was happy! Then Ate Zonia said, the hair has to be in a "pusod (hair put-up in a bun)," again, I was wondering if Danaea would get mad or not. She don't like these girlie girlie stuff. Danaea said her hair was long and might be hard to put up. I then suggested if she wanted her hair cut and style in a way that it wouldn't be hard at all. Guess what? She agreed. I am really, really happy and excited. I hope she is showing signs of accepting the girlie girlie things she has to go thru. I know I had a bit of a hard time myself, but I finally got round to it. I was a man hater. Yeah, I know it is hard to believe. But yes, there was a point in time, I just hated man. :) But I do love them now, or learn to love them. And I love one particular man so much, my honey Skip!

I called Tomas of the Regis Salon and asked him if he could attend to my daughter. He said he had an appointment at 8PM, but if I could come by 7PM, he will just move his 8PM appointment for me. Isn't that awesome! I guess, if you give a good tip, they tend to treat you nicely and accommodate you well. Good tipper always gets good service, so bewarn my friends.

After the rehearsal, my daughter and I headed to the Regis Salon. I was supposed to look for Danaea's black shirt and pants for the Arnis show. Thank God for Sancha is such a good and kind person. She called me up and said that she found it and will just get it for me. So I owe Sancha some money. I just went around the mall, and shopped.

Danaea's hair was lovely. She was very pleased about it. Tomas said, if you have curly or wavy hair, you should work towards it and not against it. Danaea then told me, "Mom, you better take picture of how this hair looks because I wouldn't know how to fix it this way again." hehehehe... so she and I had fun taking pictures... and I will share it below the snapshots we did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home