TODAY

Friday, September 09, 2005

Today - September 9, 2005

An insert - I want to greet my friend PEDRO AYENG JR. a happy happy birthday! I know there are still a lot of you I wasn't able to greet in my blog... but this is a new thing that I decided to do... so next birthday of yours... rest assure my other good and great friends... you will be greeted online.

The goal is now a reality.

Gina Daroy and I again met in another place (can't remember where). So I jokingly told her, I thought we were going to Asia? What happened to our plan? She giggled and said, I know. Let's start talking business now! (and so we did).

We asked a lot of our friends about travel to Malaysia, where to go and what to do and how much. Then we set a date to leave. Skip sent me the money to cover our expenses... and off we went.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home