TODAY

Sunday, September 04, 2005

Today - September 4, 2005

Third Step

May the best man win!

I totally forgot the name of the englishman (giggle). But he was always calling National Steel while I was with the CDM-Maint. Eng'g group. Then National Steel's situation wasn't good anymore. On the other hand, Skip was constantly emailing me. He sent me a picture of himself. He looked very distinguished in a suit. The englishman did send me photos online. Then I had to opt for early retirement.

My friend the late Angelo San Pedro, who was also Danaea's Godfather, kept on calling me and telling me to retire for Danaea's sake. Angelo was the President of the Labor Union in Makati. He cared for me and Danaea, and after three months of bugging me, I finally conceded. I gave the englishman my office email, I gave Skip my personal email. I don't know if the englishman emailed me again or called. I never gave him my home phone. I guess, he was really not for me.

Skip then sent me financial help, since I no longer was working with National Steel. He sent me goods. But what was funny was, shen Skip and I first corresponded, we started to argue and irritate each other. We were more like crossing swords with words. Then, it was just like magic. We hit it in the end!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home