TODAY

Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Today, November 30, 2005

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DANAEA DARLING!

Today, our daughter Danaea officially turned 14. I got her a birthstone for the year she was born... which is the RAM 1991... and of course a birthday card.

Danaea is under the weather for the past few days, so we decided to just stay home and buy some food and celebrate it by ourselves and watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith.

Yesterday I got myself a birthday gift the pearl jewelry in Mervyn's. Today my christmas gift (again to myself *wink*) arrived. A Dooney & Bourke bag... oh's its so pretty... but I will wait for next year to use it.

Before I end, I have to make a note... I got an email from my cousin Eva Lagumbay - Cunningham (Las Vegas, Nevada)... she said her husband was mad at me and that if Eva will leave him, he would kill her and he would kill me for meddling in their affairs. And to set the records straight, I didnt meddle. It was only when I got a one liner from Eva saying she cant stand the guy and wants to go back the Philippines, did I start to worry and emailed her and ask the a lot of questions and tried to probe on their relationship. And for that he got mad. If my cousin didn't send me that one liner, I would not have ask so many questions.

I want it documented here, that today, my cousin Eva got a threat from her husband Don Cunningham and the threat was extended to me. Eva didnt want me to tell the people in the Philippines for fear that her mom would worry. So my friends who are in the Philippines and is reading this... just please note this entry and don't spread it out for her mom's sake.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home