TODAY

Friday, January 06, 2006

Today January 6, 2006

I had to leave earlier from work. I feel so crappy and cold by lunch time.

I finally sent some money to my brother Adonis, he lost his job! But he said he is applying for a new one. I pray to God he be guided always and he be a more responsible person.

I also got a call from my cousin Eva Cunningham's bestfriend Eva. She told me my cousin ask for her help about her situation. In fact, my cousin told her to call me up. Unfortunately, my cellphone has been acting up and I don't seem to get the calls that people are giving me. It sucked. My hubby Skip got to talked to Eva's hubby Terry. They both discuss on how to help my cousin Eva get out of her situation (abuse wife).

Earlier today, I also got reconnected with an old co-worker (NSC). Her name is Lulut Magoncia. We had a good time talking about the past and the whereabouts of our old buddies. She just got to the US, last month (Dec. 5, 2005). I also got to talked to Siony and reminded her of our christmas photos. I told her our photos might grow some molds if she will not developed it soon (wink*). Siony and her kids was under the weather too like me and my family.

Danaea had her basketball practise today, and fortunately this time, I remembered well how to get back to the place and pick her up... the last two times, I got lost... hehehe... I have a hard time seeing and driving at night... I think my eyes are going bad and I need eyeglasses... Finally, my friends can get back at me and make fun of me with my glasses... I used to tease some of them when we go out and the have to pull their glasses to look at the menu... Now we will have to do high five I guess!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home