TODAY

Sunday, January 01, 2006

December 30, 2005

I made a big boboo today! We were supposed to fly back to Dallas today at 9AM. But for some reason, I remembered the time to be 11AM...

We packed our bags, got checked out, went to the Business office of The Mirage to print our boarding pass... then... it wouldn't let me. I had to call AIRTRAN and ask them why it wasn't allowing me to print our pass. It was then, that we discovered, our plane already left. I was so shocked! And I felt so bad... there was only one seat available for today. And we might be paying additional charges for tomorrow's flight. We called other airlines and learned that even if we paid additional charges for tomorrow's flight, it would still be the cheapest option for us. So I was advised to call customer service of AIRTRAN and they facilitated us very well. I am not sure yet how much we have to pay additional, but I really like their service. They were so accomodating.

Then I scouted online for a different hotel... found out they were expensive but not as beautiful as the one we were staying... so we opted to extend a night's stay in The Mirage.

Naturally, our rental car also had to be extended with AVIS, and it was $169.00 more a day including the taxes and other fees... which I think was ridiculous... but since I made the boboo... what can I say... but take it all in...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home