TODAY

Thursday, December 08, 2005

Today, December 8, 2005

I didn't know how pretty San Diego, CA was until now. I went online and was so amused at the many places to visit. I got a Go San Diego card for a day, and it would allow us entrance to a lot of the parks and rides and of course, the most popular San Diego Zoo. I am so excited to see all these great places!

I also wanted to share these two guys that are so disgustingly good looking. My friend shared this photo and said, my two boyfriends. I say, they are the men in my dreams! Have they been in your dreams too? *wink*


The weather was bad, we were made to go home early. I took the side streets for the roads were starting to iced. Then by the bridge before you hit Preston in Beltline, my car slid. I got so scared. Luckily the cars beside me were able to move far and my car stop just a few feet from the car in front of me. That wouldn't have been good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home