TODAY

Monday, December 05, 2005

Today, December 5, 2005

Ate Zonia Velasco confirmed today that I would be hosting the December birthday celebration, which ironically is only me (LOL)! It's supposed to be a potluck birthday party.

I also got an email from my cousin, confirming that she is just holding on to her sanity and patience with her husband. He again attempted to hit her. She told me, he is nice when he wins, but if he loses he starts his crap all over again. He told her not to call me. But she did, and she had to pretend that I was Cheryl, her niece. I am so sad of my cousin's situation. I always pray to God that she be watched over and be safe. My friends, help me pray for her sake. He is obviously abusing her and she is only telling me those things she wants me to know, who knows what the real score is. I have been asking about his family and where they are from. But she never gave me answers on those sensitive issues. It is either he hasn't told her anything about himself much, or, he forbids her to tell me. Whatever the reason is, I don't have much background about her husband.

1 Comments:

  • At 5:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I will include her in my prayers, dearie... what a sad, sad news to hear... i'm just sorry for her...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home