TODAY

Saturday, February 18, 2006

Today February 18, 2006

Danaea had no game. Weather was crappy and with the President's Day holiday, the basketball courts were closed.

Skip started painting our guest toilet in the living room,and I did the finishing touches.

Oh, let me tell an interesting thing while we were bringing Danaea to Sydney's place. There was this dog who attacked my car. Yes, it was funny but kinda freaky. The dog went in front of the car and bark on it and tried to bite it. I couldn't move forward for fear that I might ran over it and kill it. The female owner was trying to call it, but the dog wouldn't let us go. So I move an inch every now and then and honk and honk so it would go away. The female owner never went near her dog, she was just yelling on the sideline for her dog. It seemed like she was also scared of her dog. Then there was another car on the other corner. The dog ran to that car and started biting the bumper of it too. So it gave us a chance to move away and I put my accelerator on the subdivision area. The dog saw us and he too ran as fast as he could to catch us. It was freakingly funny! He was really determined to catch us and beat us. When wanted to ran in front of the car, but fortunately it was the curb, so I took it and he saw another car and ran after it. Freaky dog! I just told Danaea that she and her friends don't need to walk around the neighborhood because of that dog. I was going to report the incident, but I forgot. I was excited to met my lady friends Fides and Mipette at the North Park Mall.

At 9PM we picked up Danaea, and Sydney and her friends ask if she could sleep over for the night. I told Danaea to ask her Dad's permission first, and she did. So she slept in Sydney's place which is about a mile away from the house.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home