TODAY

Friday, February 03, 2006

Today February 3, 2006

TGIF Thank God It's Friday!

Thank God It Rained too! or TGIR! and you heard that from me... Texas needed some rain so we wouldn't have wildfires.

For lunch today, we went to Ginghis Grill and Mongolian Barbecue (near my office). I was so full! I went back for a second bowl. The price is reasonable for lunch on weekdays, 8.99 eat all you can (build your own bowl). I really love this place, it's one of my favorite restaurants to go.

Oh, a little update on my cousin. I just learned from her, that her husband reported her missing in Las Vegas three days ago. And that very day, the Vegas detectives found her. She told them she wasn't missing. She was just taken custody and was advised to stay away from his abusive husband. So there you go... She is in good hands. Thanked God for that or TG!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home