TODAY

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Today January 11, 2006

I was a happy camper after yesterday's research. I have sent my cousin an email telling her to report and be brave about it. I also talked to a lawyer yesterday, and the same opinion was given. She has to report the incidents and abuse herself. So let's pray that she be given the opportunity and be brave in her heart to do it.

I made a boboo... I left my wallet and I was about to pay for my groceries and I didn't have money with me. I was glad though that I had three dollars and I was able to buy Skip his Ginger Tea. I just ate leftover for lunch.

In the evening my daughter had her basketball practice and I picked her up. We then rented the movie "Red Eye." It was a good show. I admired the woman. I wish my cousin Eva was like her. She had the "balls" as they say it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home