TODAY

Monday, January 09, 2006

Today January 9, 2006

Monday! Oh dear! It's working day again.

I got an email from my cousin Eva. She was at home without her husband. Her hubby was working as a security guard and he was told that she could not bring his wife with him. Hence, she had a free day without him and she was able to email me and chat with me and tell me her situation. She told me her husband strangle her the other night. She ran outside the apartment in her nighties and barefooted. Her husband catch up with her and drag her back to their room. She felt embarrased being in her nighties, but she said she was really going to ran away if he didn't catch up with her.

Oh dear! I pray that God watch over my cousin always. I pray that God give her strength to call for help from her neighbors or the people she sees. That soon, she can get away from this madman. And she said, he threatened her again, that he will send her back to the Philippines and ruin her reputation so that she could never set foot in the USA again. That he would make up stories that the INS would believe. That he rather see her back in the Philippines, than be here in the USA with me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home