TODAY

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Today January 14, 2006

Friday was very emotional, the Saturday was even more so. I thanked the Lord for saving my cousin from her abusive husband. God answered our prayers! She finally got the guts to ran away from the guy and call for the police to help her. After the police interviewed her, they brought her to the hospital for medical check-up and record the abuse she suffered. Then they called a social worker and then brought her to the shelter.

I finally got to talk to my cousin and we both cried on the phone. I told her not all caucasians are like that. She just happen to got married to one. My husband is a caucasian, but he is such a darling. We assured her that we will help her.

I know she suffered badly, but I am so thankful to God for finally getting her out of that abusive conditions. Praise the Lord!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home