TODAY

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Today January 12, 2006

I guess, I make a boboo everyday... hehehe... Makes life exciting (although sometimes embarrassing and annoying)

Well, the boboo for today was this...

I punch the redial key of my cellphone. When I heard the other line being answered, I just blurted out the words "Hello Handsome." And it was strange, I can't hardly hear the other person on the line... so I said it even louder "Hello Handsome!" And I heard the same soft voice of a male person. This time it made me look at my phone to know who the heck I was calling... Oooppsie... I was calling my favorite restaurant which I just called earlier to order a take out. I suddenly hung up. So red and embarrased. *giggles* I then called our home and laughingly told my husband of my boboo.

It was so funny! My husband said, maybe I get my lunch for free. Gosh, I hope it doesn't have a caller ID because I was driving that way to pick up my lunch. At the counter, there was a young oriental man at the counter. It made me smile thinking, he must have been blown away that a woman would just call him and tell him "handsome." He did look at me as I paid, but I saw no recognition or connection from the previous call, so I was so relieved. If he put two and two together, I will not be able to go call again my order in advance. Well, I guess I will have to use somebody else's phone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home