TODAY

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Today February 22, 2006

I just want to post an offline message of my cousin's husband threatening us... I will inquire if we could file charges or get a restraining order for him. Here it is...

From: eve l.
02/22/2006 03:13 PM
To: deb


Subject: offline msg from smilingdon345 dated feb. 22, 2006


--- eve l. wrote:

> smilingdon345: I have listen to you you need to listen to me.
>
> smilingdon345: You have two problems basically you are
> not flexiable or you would of been willing to wait a
> day.Your not flexiable in anything You were just to
> get me to marry you only. That is why you will never
> have a happy marriage with anyone .to Your second
> problem you have no sense of humor.
>
> smilingdon345: Why you do not do the right thing you
> are one very evil woman to do want you do. I paid a
> heavy price to marry you in money,my time and I gave
> you all of me.You most a one cold evil woman to do this
>
> smilingdon345: Do you really think this going to
> turn out ok for you.It is going to be a disaster for
> skip,debora and you and your family.

>
> smilingdon345: You are living in there house that puts
> stress in there house.Your family in the Philippines
> will get no money.You are not going to find someone kind like me.
>
> smilingdon345: I could go on an on.I am going to look
> into getting annulment if I can not I am going to go
> ahead and pay the for the divorce on the feb 27th
> and process the paper work.I will send a copy to INS
>
> smilingdon345: You send my diamond I bought you and
> wedding band back
>
> smilingdon345: I will send your clothes and the box
> back that selfish little control freak sent you. She
> must be awfully ensecure in her marriage to have you
> around.Your just usuing her.
>
> smilingdon345: I do not know how you can even stand
> staying in there house.
>
> smilingdon345: Skip is a asshole and a fucking
> wiredo.Debora she can not sit still for a minute and
> her daughter looks like is scared out of her wits.
>
> smilingdon345: Here you can have peace of mind and
> live your life the way you want.
>
> smilingdon345: You will get yours I will tell you
> something else you are one very selfish person you do
> not care at all about your mother or your sisters
> and brothers that are so poor.
>
> smilingdon345: I do not what any of your money you
> come here work and be good wife you pay half of
> everything and you put all the rest of the money in
> your own bank account.to send to the philippines or
> what ever.I never married for money.And by the way
> they just lowered my rent to 378 a month from 415 a
> month. You agree to stay with me and be my devoted
> wife.Now that is a sweet deal.They have also told me
> We can make as much as we want and I will never have
> to move.
>
> smilingdon345: Tell now what to do
>
> smilingdon345: The bullshit is over it is time to
> shit or get off the pot
>
> smilingdon345: get off the pot and you will end up
> in the frying pan
>
> smilingdon345: I do not understand why
>
> smilingdon345: I do not care what happens to you any
> more or to skip or debora .You have brought the
> worse in me.
>
>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home