TODAY

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Today - July 12, 2005

Advertising

According to Wikipedia, advertising is "the promotion of goods, services, companies and ideas, most often through paid messages. Marketers see advertising as part of an overall promotional strategy. Other components of the promotional mix include publicity, public relations, personal selling, and sales promotion."

Today, I will be advertising for free. So go check out these awesome blogs of my buddies and sites!


Filipino Connection


I also would like to give SPECIAL THANKS to the people who acknowledge me in their blogs in becoming an american citizen - Luke and Chris, Dionne & Wendy (Amigosmates) who gave me a beautiful card. Thank you again, you guys rock! I do appreciate it much!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:55 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    You are my heart's treasure and always a delight to be around. I love you with all my heart every minute of the day.
    Skip

     
  • At 3:38 PM, Blogger LukeMiller said…

    thanks for the promo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home