TODAY

Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Today October 25, 2005

Just like yesterday, my day went well.

I was supposed to watch the premier showing of "Nine Lives" with Fides, but I forgot. I am glad she was able to watch it with her friend from her place. She said the movie was good.

I got a call from Nemia Suarez-Smith, a friend and kababayan. Nemia comes from the same city (Iligan City) as I do in the Philippines.

Then I got a chance to finally call, a long lost friend who is now in the US for the past 8 months if I am correct, and he and his wife are both in North Carolina. His name is Dodong Realse. It was nice to talk to him and about life and how he and his wife is doing and Iligan and "college stuff."

Oh, and before I forget, Skip and I are so proud of Danaea. She not only got two invitations from schools with Magnet Programs, now there's three. The Garland High School also sent her one. Now she tells us, since she has been a great kid and student, she really deserves that iPod for her birthday come November. *smile* We know she does. So I'm hoping that everything goes well and she gets her birthday wish.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home