TODAY

Friday, November 18, 2005

Today, November 18, 2005

Finally, today is the Danaea's birthday party. My husband did a great job! Our place looked really great!


There were 9 kids that slept overnight, and I had my friends Fides Pacheco, Mipette Nixon and hubby Dennis, Sancha Pascual with hubby Toto and son Tofer and daughter Trinka, Mama Jean, Christi, Brooke and Wendy, my ex-coworker in National Steel Rudy Plaza and wife Rosanna Nunez-Plaza.

We had sticky rice, pansit palabok and pansit behon, cheese and grapes, root beer floats, roasted chicken and the most special meal, the roasted pig.

Danaea got her wish for a birthday. An iPOD. The 30GB one. Black and personalize with "Happy 14th Birthday Danaea... Love Dad and Mom." She also got 175 dollars cash from friends and relatives... She has more cash than me and Skip... hahahaha

Here's some photos:



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home