TODAY

Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Today November 8, 2005

I had to wake up early to bring Skip to Love Field airport. He is sked to leave for Albuquerque, New Mexico. Then I went back home and brought Danaea and Nita to school. I took off early (undertime) from work to pick up Fides, then we went to New Manila to send some money to my brother in the Philippines. I bought some filipino food and went to pick up Danaea, Nita and Gabby from school. Then we stayed in the house a bit, and Fides and I went to see Firewheel Mall of Garland. It was such a pretty place and I cant wait for the AMC theater to open so we could start watching from that place.

Fides and I then headed to Christi's house for the Southern Living Party. Her place was hard to find in the evening with no lights on the highway. I was glad Fides was with me and she helped me read the signs while I drive in a one lane 45 mile per hour street.

I ordered a Old Taylor Chandelier and a school scrapbook.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home