TODAY

Saturday, November 05, 2005

Today November 5, 2005

Wow! I could never believed how tired we were after a day long shopping! Yes, shopping, my honey went crazy and bought a lot of stuff for our 5th year anniversary!

We went to Tanger Outlet in Terrell, Texas, so he could get a nice attache or office bag. He found a good one at the Samsonite outlet store.

Then we kinda browse around the place. We visited Mikasa Outlet and the prices were so good that my honey couldn't pass up a good package. We already have two sets of china (Noritake China- which I bought and Johann - which my sister-in-law Elizabeth gave us) and a (Reed and Barton ) flatwares, but he thought that both didn't go well with our dining set. So we picked out one that would match with some flatwares too. Anyways, we thought we would just give away our old sets. But when we got home and started looking at what we have, we changed our mind. They were all so pretty. We agreed to keep it for sentimental values.

Then we went farther and bought more stuff from Van Hussein, Levi's, Kitchen Collection and Casual Corner. We got new rice cooker, crock pot, and deep fryer to replace our old ones which we plan to give away if there are any takers, or donate them to Goodwill.

I already did a bit of christmas shopping. This way, my list for christmas wouldn't be that long.

1 Comments:

  • At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What to Do when Your Google Traffic Disappears
    I've had emails from a number of ProBlogger readers in the past week who have each told me that at some point in the last month they've seen drastic falls in their Google SERPs and as a result their referral ...
    Hey, your site is awesome! I bookmarked it :P
    If you want to, check out my new Spyware Articles site. It isnt anything special but you might find something of interest.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home