TODAY

Friday, October 28, 2005

Today October 28, 2005

It's my flex Friday. I didn't need to go to work. After bringing Danaea and Nita to school, I went home and waited for the Salvation Army pick-up truck to haul the furnitures we dontated.

To my dismay, they only took the furniture I mentioned. They said if I wanted to give some more, I need to call them again and give the specific item names or they will not be able to haul it with them.

I wanted to park my car inside the garage. But with all the junk I keep, it was hard. So after the Salvation Army took some of the furnitures, I had to arrange the garage in a way that my car would fit. It was a hard task. My body was not used to pulling and pushing heavy furniture, but I did just so I could have my car inside the garage.

I wanted to go out and have fun, but after doing a strenous job, I decided to stay home and rest. I have a lot of activities to do on Saturday and I dont want to be overworked.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home