TODAY

Sunday, October 30, 2005

Today October 30, 2005

Sunday morning. I was still so tired and sleepy, but I had to get up and bring LJ to church. I planned to watched LJ performed and talk some more to Mom Lilly and Dad Victor, but Danaea, Nita and Jessica were still asleep. They had a sleepover at the house last night, which I failed to mention in yesterday's blog. I really had so much in my mind.

I then decided that after taking care of LJ and the kids, I will give myself a break and watch a movie, "Flightplan." I have been meaning to watch this show for the past three weeks, and almost always something came up. This time, I said, I will really give it my time and watch it. I called my hubby Skip to tell him of my plans. And I felt stranged, coz he was again driving. I called him earlier and he was driving too. It was really weird. And he sounded disappointed to know that I wanted to watch a movie. So I pursued the matter and ask him. He told me he was going to surprise me and he was already driving home. So, I said, I will watch the movie and go home directly. He said that I should call him once I get out of the movie. I wanted to be with him, but it takes 11 hours to drive from Albuquerque, New Mexico to Dallas, Texas. So I was giving him enough time and maybe when I get out of the movie, he will be near Dallas.

Anyways, I still went inside in good spirits to watch the movie Fligthplan. I bought some popcorn and got a free drink. Then when I was going to the theater, I was surprise why it was in the middle of the movie. I looked for an AMC 16 employee and ask. They told me it was on schedule. I told him, the movie was supposed to start at 3:05 and its 3:05 so how come it was still in the middle of the show. The girl smiled and said, it DST now. You are an hour early.*wink*...

I felt embarrassed and foolish. I went ahead and watched the end part and was meaning to go back and start the movie again when it comes back. Then I decided to call my hubby to know where he was in Texas. I found out he was already home. That was why he sounded down because he was near the house when I called him. He was already unloading his stuff inside. So I decided to scrap again the Flightplan and head home. I don't know what's with Flightplan. I love Jodie Foster and I wanted so much to watch her, but almost always, something came up and I couldn't go and watch it. And like what happened today, I was again unable to watch the whole show.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home