TODAY

Saturday, October 29, 2005

Today October 29, 2005

Today, I had loads of activities to do.

Danaea, Nita, Jessica and I picked up Fides by Garland train station at 11:40AM. Then we headed to eat at the Razoo's Restaurant. I made Danaea's friends taste alligator's tail (taste like chicken). Here's Nita and Jessica...



Then we went to Manila Ranch so Danaea could assist Mike in the Arnis lessons. Fides and I did a little help with the carrying of the stuff to Ate Zonia's car. While running around with Ate Zonia to help, I saw a familiar face amongst the training attendees (from Chicago, Texas - Austin, Corpus Christi, etc.). A lady looked so familiar. I stared and read her name tag, and I knew she was Mrs. Lilly Canoy, my mom's old friend (back when I was still in high school). So I came near and hug her and told her who I was. It was really a precious moment to met an old friend in such an unexpected place. We hugged and talked for a short while. But I had to go and work and assist Ate Zonia. I was only able to give them my addy, but never got theirs. Here's deb with Lilly Canoy and Victor Canoy of Chicago.



We also got introduced to Linda or "LJ." Fides and I were to accompany LJ to the APO Hiking Society concert tonight. The concert was one of the best Filipino concerts I have attended. I was thankful that LJ took us with her. We were then able to take pictures with the artists at the backstage. Here's some photos...


Danny with me and Fides


Jim and Deb


Fides, Deb and LJ


Concert ended at 10:30, and I brought Fides home. Linda and I went to a drive thru (Sonic), and brought it home. We called Ate Zonia to tell her that Linda will be staying the night over with me and I will be bringing her to the church tomorrow morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home