TODAY

Thursday, July 14, 2005

Today - July 14, 2005

Today I just added a new feature in my blog, a hit counter.

Wikipedia says... A web counter or hit counter is a computer software program that indicates the number of visitors, or hits, a particular webpage has received. Once set up, these counters will be incremented by one every time the web page is accessed in a web browser.

My buddy Chris Brown (CB) showed me how to place a counter so I would know if anyone ever bothered to visit or read it at all... Like I care! (giggles)

It is really awesome, and its free too! What more can you ask??

Let me give you a short and brief info about it, since CB just walked me on how to do it (not feeling sharp today).

First go to their website http://www.statecounter.com , register yourself, they ask you for a user name and password and whala - You're in! Then you can start reading the steps on how to do it(smiles). That's the shortest, briefest way I could give?

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home