TODAY

Friday, July 15, 2005

Today - July 16, 2005

My husband Skip and I had a long day! We went shopping! Yes, we shopped 'til we dropped. I thought women were crazy shoppers... you just wait and see when you go with my hubby... coz he is worst! :) To my honey Skip, just kidding! You know, I love to kid you and see you flustered. :) I love you so too, and you know that!

We are in the process of doing some renovations in the house. Renovation according to Wikipedia is the process of restoring or improving a structure.

Our first project is our kitchen. We painted it butter yellow ourselves and ordered some knobs to make it look presentable. Bought new dinnerwares and curtains to go along and ordered a new dining table which will take about six weeks (Rooms To Go) to arrive. Skip also plans to put some mouldings on the sides to enhance it.

Here's some photo of the newly painted kitchen.







0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home